Anchoring for Baisakhi

 Beautiful Anchoring Script for Baisakhi Event.

नाचो-गाओ, खुशी मनाओ,


आई है बैसाखी, चलो जश्‍न मनाओ,


रखकर सब चिंताओं को एक आरे मिलकर गीत खुशी के गाओ

और बैसाखी का त्‍योहार मनाओ


Happy Baisakhi to all of you

 

NAMASKAAR SATSHRIAKAL AADAB AND A WARM WELCOME AND CHEERFUL GOOD EVENING TO EVERYONE GATHERED HERE. FIRST OF ALL I FEEL HONORED TO WELCOME YOU ALL IN OUR TODAYS BAISAKHI CELEBRATION.

LADIES and GENTLEMAN, GIRLS AND BOYS I AM Rajput Sherni YOUR HOST TODAY PARTY

ना पूछो कि मेरी मंजिल कहाँ है


अभी तो सफर का इरादा किया है


ना हारूंगi हौंसला उम्र भर


ये मैंने किसी से नहीं खुद से वादा किया है

 

Now our angels will come and perform Bhangra dance please give a big round of applause for our sweet little angels.

 

परिंदों को मंजिल मिलेगी यकीनन

ये फैले हुए उनके पर बोलते हैं

अक्सर वो लोग खामोश रहते हैं

ज़माने में जिनके हुनर बोलते हैं

 

After this beautiful dance performance now I request one of our resident Mr. Harish Chhabra please come here for your performance .he is here with a melodious song.

जिसमे उबाल हो ऐसा खून चाहिये,


जीत के खातिर ऐसा जुनून चाहिए,


ये आसमान भी आएगा ज़मीन पर,


बस इरादों में ऐसी गूंज चाहिये।

 

After this melodious performance now I request our resident Mr. Sundar parkash chopra he is here with a beautiful poem I request you sir please come here for your performance.

ये दौलत भी ले लो,


ये शोहरत भी ले लो


भले छीन लो मुझसे मेरी जवानी


मगर मुझको लौटा दो बचपन का सावन


वो कागज़ की कश्ती, वो बारिश का पानी.

 

After this beautiful poem now I request our angels for Giddha. Sweet little angels please come forward and perform. Please join your hands together for them.

Tussi Hasde yo sanu hasaan vaaste


Tussi rone yo saanu rovaan vaaste


Ek vaar rus ke ta vekho sohneyo


Marr javange tuhanu manaan vaaste.


Baisakhi da din hai khushiyan manaan vaaste.

 

Now stage is open for our residents anyone who wants to perform can show me his hand like this and I will come to you with mike.

 

समंदर न सही पर एक नदी तो होनी चाहिए,


तेरे शहर में ज़िंदगी कहीं तो होनी चाहिए।

 

Dear residents party time is over now but but but last but not least stage is open for dance for you all and dinner is also ready for you all you all are requested please come to dining hall for dinner hope you all enjoyed in our party, and thanks for coordinate bye good night shabba kher fir milenge bye bye every one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi anchoring