How to complete your any wish or can get rid from any problem in minimum time????
Hlo everyone am rajput sherni and today I am here to tell you how can you complete your any wish or can get rid from any problem.
It's really looking tough and impossible but it's really true and easy.
You have to close your eye 👀 close your eye sit in calm position
take twenty long and deep breaths concentrate between your two eyes for five minutes continuesly
Please don't open your eyes say your self with full believe and confidence
I am best
My body is healthy
I am richest person
God is with me he hears me he bless me he loves me
He complete my all needs and wishes in just few days
He loves me I love him we are one
I can do everything I am powerful am great because God is with me
Again take breath long and deep 20 times
Wait for few minutes rub your hand And touch your face eyes and whole body open eyes slowly While standing in front of mirror see your self in mirror and say my wish will be complete in few days
Comments
Post a Comment